Welcome to PIPE2. A tool for creating and analysing Petri nets.
Version 4.2.1 now available - with some bug fixes and experimental functionality as described in the paper
N.J. Dingle, W.J. Knottenbelt and T. Suto. PIPE2: A Tool for the Performance Evaluation of Generalised Stochastic Petri Nets (PDF Format). ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review (Special Issue on Tools for Computer Performance Modelling and Reliability Analysis), Vol. 36(4), March 2009, pp. 34-39.
Version 2.5 is also available - basic functionality with undo/redo, inhibitor arcs and other features as described in the paper
P. Bonet, C.M. Llado, R. Puijaner and W.J. Knottenbelt. PIPE v2.5: A Petri Net Tool for Performance Modelling (PDF format). Proc. 23rd Latin American Conference on Informatics (CLEI 2007), San Jose, Costa Rica, October 2007.
Download them here.
- Easy to use interface
- Model Place transition nets and Generalised Stochastic Petri nets
- Many analysis modules including advanced GSPN analysis
- Handles hundreds of thousands of states and eliminates vanishing states 'on the fly'
- Zoom in and out - work with your Petri nets at optimum scale
- Generate reachability graphs
- Export your Petri nets as PNG files
- Open source!